Introduction, Details and Costs
Costs & Program for EuroElite: High Performance Camps
P. R. I. D. E.
Personal Responsibility In Developing Excellence
YOUR MENTAL TOUGHNESS & FITNESS EXPERTS AT EUROELITE WAIT FOR YOU!
DAVE, THOMAS, MICHAEL, ANDRÉ, KALLE, AXEL, CLAES, VALDEMAR, ANDERS and KEN
Mini HPC Daily Schedule in brief:
- Players arrive Thursday evening (after school) by 20:00 to Höllviken or Hyllie Station 19.30
- Full Days start Friday morning at 08:00 in most cases ends at 15.30 on Sundays.
- 15 Hours of intensive work on Competitive skills, shot selection/pattern work and creating confidence thru shot discipline and creating repeatable weapons!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Fighting Spirit and be FIT!
- Skipping Rope- A GOOD ONE PLEASE!!!
- GUMMI BAND is a MUST
- 2 Water Bottles
- 2 Towels… one for showers and the other for matches
- Notebook with pen
- Enough clothes for 2 changes daily. MATCH SHIRT for SATURDAY NIGHT MATCH PLAY
- The regular toiletries and medicines. Parents… do let me know if there is something special going on with your player!
- SLEEPING BAG, PILLOW, SHEETS, PERSONALLY I THINK BLANKET IS BETTER THAN SLEEPING BAG. We have nice New matresses from IKEA!
- Jogging Shoes
- About 800:sek for lunches/dinners, stringing, daily fruit etc.
- We stay at Höllviksnäs Kursgaard 3, 1100:sek for 3 night with NICE NOT BUFFET BREAKFAST!!
Our Mini HPC3’s Cost *4650:sek running Friday-Sunday. Arrival is always the evening before for Theory and mental preparation for the camp.
- We will be looking and working with POLISHING your TACTICS + SHOT SELECTIONS in this camp without changing your TECHNIQUE! We will follow your personality, athletic ability and game style to produce this polishing effect. In the weekend camps/summer camps, we have had, and still have, the philosophy that we do not talk technique. But this is an intensive camp with only 8-10 players and we will be adding and polishing your strokes to be sure you can perform the tactics needed to have the best performance!
- All players should have a letter from their home coaches sent to Thomas, Andre, Kalle, Claes or Michael with Dave before arriving suggesting what we look at to see what they would like us to consider looking at with OUR “coach’s eye”. There have been so many requests for us to do this in the past years that we have decided this is the time to work in this area. If you wish not to have your technique looked into and polished, however, we respect that decision 100%!
- Great healthy food daily included as we still eat at Millenium but have our breakfast and evening meals that our nutritionist recommends!
OBS! Study time will be set DAILY for 1.0 hours.
Signing Up Proceedure:
E-mail Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. The EuroElite Team will look at all applicants. Project Members have priority
OBS!! Because only 8-12 players are accepted in each camp, this commitment is 100% and no camp fee is refundable! If a player cannot make this camp for medical or other reasons, we need a doctors excuse and then these funds will be forwarded to the next appropriate camp.
WHILE OTHERS WAIT… WE DARE!
- IN SHORT, WE PLAN TO WORK A THREE-PRONGED APPROACH: FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT INTENSIVE TRAINING IN THE ABOVE DISCIPLINES; TO IDENTIFY UP-COMING TALENT EARLY and to ASSIST COACHES IN THEIR DAILY COACHING DUTIES with some NEW AND EXCITING IDEAS!
- We really want YOUR COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS. Write Thomas AN E-MAIL (see above)… and be a participant in planning SWEDEN/NORWAY and DENMARKS FIRST FULL TIME JUNIOR TENNIS ACADEMY!