What is the EuroElite PROJECT?
“HOLISTIC CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT COMES FIRST!”
HEJ TENNIS PARENTS AND PLAYERS!
“Greatness isn’t BORN… it’s GROWN!”
We are known to give our players coming to EuroElite MENTAL TOUGHNESS AND COMPETITIVE & TACTICAL DECISION-MAKING SKILLS both ON AND OFF THE COURT WHICH CAN BE APPLIED IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR GAME!… AND ACTUALLY DURING THE CAMPS AND TOURS THEMSELVES…YES… IMMEDIATELY!!!
We have no need to comment on technique... this is for the HOME TRAINER to do! Our job is to equip you with practical and sensible ideas that you can learn quickly and effectively use in your matches in the following tournament that TAKES NO TALENT to do… that is why EuroElite has grown over these 15 years to be the LARGEST PRIVATE Junior Tennis Academy for Camps and Tours in Scandinavia!
We select Players and Parents AFTER our SUMMER CAMPS WHICH ARE MANDATORY IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR PROJECT MEMBERSHIP based on: ATTITUDE, RESPECT FOR OTHERS, FIGHTING SPIRIT, DETERMINATION, DISCIPLINE, DESIRE, WILL POWER and TEAM WORK…NOT FROM RANKINGS WHICH ARE MAN-MADE AND NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL and tell NOTHING about your Character and Values!
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS IN YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW?
MAYBE ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWER. GO TO OUR PAGE “ABOUT EUROELITE” AND YOU WILL SEE “FAQ” = Frequently Asked Questions and I BET WE HAVE YOUR QUESTION ALREADY ANSWERED:-)
Finally but MOST IMPORTANT we work on the “WHOLE PERSON”, not just the tennis player as tennis is what you do but it is not who you are. We help you to understand this difference and accept yourself as a human first, then a player who has chosen this, the most wonderful sport in the world!
THE PROJECT OFFERS:
TENNIS EUROPE + PRIVATE TOURS (Like the DUB BOWL) from ages 10-16 and ITF 18 and UNDER Tours and Projects to fit every need.
- We accept players ages 10-18 in our TE Projects and only a MINIMUM OF 1 TOUR IN 12 MONTHS is Mandatory.
- We give you WAYS TO MEET NEW FRIENDS , LEARN AND REVIEW OUR EUROELITE CONCEPTS TO GET THE COMPETITIVE EDGE.. ALL ON an ECONOMICAL BUDGET AND YEAR ROUND TOO!!!
- ALL OUR PROJECT PLAYERS ARE COMMITTED TO PLAY IN AT LEAST ONE INTERNATIONAL TOUR EVENT DURING A 12-MONTH PERIOD.
* PLAYERS MEET AT EUROELITE CAMPS/EVENTS ABOUT ONCE EVERY 4-6 MONTHS.
- WE KEEP THINGS SIMPLE however expect ALL TO KEEP THEIR COMMITMENTS!
OUR METHODOLOGY FOR ALL CAMPS and TOURS!
Understand the game of tennis and its strategical and tactical challenges
Develop with the primary coach, comfortable and biomechanically effecient strokes with breathing, swing speeds and movement leg work… but no technique changes.
Develop the ability of an individual style of play based on personality, strokes, performance and enjoyment!
Develop the ability of solving problems independently
Increase their tolerance to frustration
Increase/maintain their level of self-esteem/confidence throught the achievments made
Face and enjoy the sensation of challenge during competition
Realise their capacity to build independence
Learn via good demonstrations: players primarily learn through watching and imitating
Here is the list of our Simple EuroElite Project Memberships on OFFER
* FUTURES = 1 Tour Mandatory + 3 Camps over 12 months
* CHALLENGERS = 2 Tours Mandatory + 2-3 Camps over 12 months
* ATP = 3 Tours Mandatory + 2 Camps over 12 months
* GRAND SLAM = 4+ Tours Mandatory + **1-2 Camps over 12 months.
**If you are a 3rd Year 16s EuroElite player and have been with EuroElite for minimum of 3 prior seasons, then only 1 camp is mandatory over the year as you are doing many tours with us. Otherwise, 2 camps will be required for those players 1st year 16 and younger.
About our 2019/2020 Camps: We will now offer only:
- Mini High Performance Camps 3-Day (from Thursday evening after school arrival) to Sunday kl 15:30
- Summer Camps-Start end of May-August: Camps are Sunday afternoons kl 14:00-Thursday afternoons kl 15:30
PROJECT DATES ARE AUGUST 20, 2019-AUGUST 20, 2020
1.)The EuroElite Project is a ONE-YEAR COMMITMENT and as such, there are NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON. We are Full Booked every year with a wait list and so we expect every Project Player to finish the season if something happens and you are no longer interested in Tennis or EE. The EXCEPTION to this is if your family MOVES AWAY from Scandinavia… in that one case, will we consider refunds.
2.) Project Members are expected to keep Tour and Camp commitments to be eligible for Renewal. Those who do not, will not be offered a place in the coming year’s Project
3.) Camps: If you are planning a Tour, your camp must be done within 4-5 months prior to that Tour so you can learn the latest concepts and we can get to know your tennis again as well as how you function as a player and human being. This is Vital and we enforce this guideline rigorously.
4.) Tours: Tour are with EuroElite Groups and not others. A Tour is either Tennis Europe, ITF or PRIVATE Tour run by EuroElite Staff like the Dub Bowl which is also considered a valid EE Tour! IF you go on a Long-Distance Tour like Asia or Slovenia, there are multiple events and EACH ONE counts as an individual Tour. So Slovenia would count for 2 Tours if you do both on that Tour time. Asia could count for example for up to 4 Tours!!
BASIC TOUR INFORMATION/COSTS:
When a Project Member goes on EE Tours, there are the following BASIC costs involved:
- Tour Fees: This is money going to EuroElite for coach payment (lån). In most cases this is already paid with your EuroElite Membership choice as each choice has “tour fee deposit” is included in your initial fees. Eg: If you joined Futures, you pre-paid 2000:sek for your one tour for one-week. CHALLENGER is 3000:sek pre-paid for 2 Tours and so on. If players wish to do more tours then they can “top up”
- COSTS INCURRED BY THE PLAYER: Obviously all players will pay their own Flight/Transport + Hotel + Food+ Entry Fees + Extra Training Court costs + Stringing + extra activities like city tours, tours to special places etc that will enhance the players’ life + the Division of all EE Coaches costs (see below).
- DIVISION OF COACHES COSTS: All players divide the following costs amongst the group for coaches: Flights/Transport + Hotel only. Coaches pay for their food, drinks and their own way to special tours. We take this out of our small Tour Fee income.
Welcome To the EE Project and HERE IS THE LIST OF ACCEPTED/REGISTERED PROJECT PLAYERS FOR OUR 2019/2020 SEASON!
Here is the list of players invited into the Project who have Accepted, Paid and READY TO ROCK! Obs: This year we are taking only 100 players (reduced from 160 last season) and so it is much more competitive to be invited to the EE Project. Also, we will give MORE PERSONAL ATTENTION as parents and players have been asking for MORE EuroElite Guidance!
AGAIN…FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ARE ON OUR “ABOUT US” SECTION