Information on our MHPC-3 day Camps for 2022/2023
EUROELITE has THE BEST HIGH PERFORMANCE CAMPS!!
(ACCORDING TO THE THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS WE HAVE WORKED WITH IN 23 YEARS!)
- There are MORE COURTS with FEWER PLAYERS per court throughout the weekend… thanks to Trelleborgs TK and Hyllie Sport Centre (Malmö… home to MBTK!
- EACH CAMP SPECIALLY CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR AGE AND LEVEL FOR BEST PERFORMANCES!
- Friday Night Special Evaluation Training passes.
- 14 HOURS ON COURT with PATTERN PLAY, SERVE, RETURNS AND NET PLAY EMPHASIZED!
- Saturday night Match PLAY with 6 courts in and HYLLIE SPORT CENTRE… TEST YOUR NEW EUROELITE CONCEPTS AND SKILLS!
- Maximum 8-12 players for these MHPC 3- DAY INTENSIVE CAMPS
- New this year: We will have some SUPER MHPC with up to 16 players together where you really meet new players !
- WE HAVE ADDED SO MANY NEW DRILLS FOR SERVING, RETURNING AND NET GAME!!
- Ken Qvist-Höllvikens Boxning Club is included in ALL WEEKEND CAMPS!
- BREAKFAST INCLUDED! Lunches and Dinners Players pay for (ca 250:sek per day)
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The use of PLAYING PATTERNS… SO COOL!
- Maintaining match CONCENTRATION and RELAXATION
- How to CHANGE a losing game plan
- The art of PATIENCE and STEADINESS
- Confidence to ATTACK and PLAY YOUR STYLE!
- BODY ENERGY distribution
- MATCH MOMENTUM CHANGES
- Between point STAGES
- SERVES, RETURNS AND THE APPROACH/NET GAME!
GUIDELINES WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR AN EE CAMP: every EuroElite Camp is Customised especially for YOU!
1.) GIVE US 3 CAMP DATES THAT YOU ARE 100% SURE YOUR PLAYER IS AVAILABLE¨
2.) DO NOT PLAN A TOURNAMENT DURING ANY OF THESE CHOICES! WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATION OF A CAMP DUE TO A TOURNAMENT. EVENT IF IT IS A TWO WEEKEND EVENT AND YOUR PLAYER DOES BETTER THAN EXPECTED THE FIRST WEEKEND AND HAS TO COMPETE THE SECOND… CAMP CANCELLATION IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! SIMPLY CHOOSE DATES THAT TO NOT COLLIDE IN ANY WAY WITH THE CAMP YOU HAVE SELECTED!
3.) IF YOU MUST CANCEL A CAMP DUE TO INJURY OR ILLNESS, WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND TRY TO FIND YOU ANOTHER CAMP DURING THAT SESSION. PROJECT PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE ONE CAMP VISIT EVERY SESSION (THERE ARE 3 SESSIONS IN A YEAR: SESSION I =SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER/ SESSION II = JANUARY-MAY / SESSION III = JUNE-AUGUST
3.) SEND US YOUR WISHES AND WE WILL MAKE THE DECISOIN ON WHICH CAMP IS BEST FOR YOU… THIS IS OUR DECISION BUT WE WILL DO OUR BEST IF THERE HAS TO BE CHANGES.
We have the players go to BELLA DONNA for Pizza meals on Fridays. On Thursdays PLAYERS must eat pastas where we all meet at Peters Pasta Pub. Saturdays is players choise !
Lunches are only 110:sek at MILLENIUM where the boys can eat as much as they want of a HOT DAILY MEAL (choice of 4 dagens) with all you can eat salad bar!
Breakfast; Milk, Apple and Orange Juice, Cereal, mûsli, fresh bread, butter, sylt, ham are the basics of this normal Scandinavian meal. Players can purchase any extra items they feel they need or want for breakfast!
ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN TO BRING OR BUY ANY KIND OF NUT TO OUR CAMPS BECAUSE OF ALLERGIES!
PARENT CALLING RULES:
Because I believe in teaching children to become young adults. Our policy is do not call Dave or his staff for ANY REASON with the exception of a family emergency policy. In that case, calls are welcome and manditory HOWEVER… if there is a problem at our camp for any reason, the PLAYER is to bring this up to Dave or other trainers. We do not want moms and dads to call for their players! Encourage your player to take anything up with us; this is HOW THEY GROW:-). If we cannot solve a situation, trust me…WE WILL CALL YOU!
Mobil phones will be proptly taken after the evening calls and given back for the morning or evening ring again(if 12 or under), Please show responsibility and respect by keeping these rules and let your child grow up by letting go:-)
Players 12 years and younger may call home 2 times per day. Over 12yrs. only 1 call per day
If at all possible, players are to travel by themselves to camp after the first camp. We want them to learn to travel, and we know it is safe to travel here during the day. Possible exception is for our youngest players 10 years old who, if not travelling with a friend, may be dropped off by relatives. Picking up your player or allowing them to travel home alone is optional.
Read OUR TOUR PREPARATIONS and scroll to bottom for more information
TRAVEL INFO AND LEAVING SUNDAY
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM DENMARK, TAKE THE ÖRESUNDS TRAIN (LEAVES EVERY 20 MIN) AND GET OFF ONE STOP PAST THE BRIDGE CALLED HYLLIE STATION SWEDEN
WE NEVER PICK UP AT CPH AIRPORT, MALMÖ AIRPORT OR MALMÖ C. If you cannot clear a short train or bus ride, then you are not ready to come to us and will have to wait for a visit here.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE PAID VIA OUR EUROELITE CAMP AB ACCOUNT BEFORE HAND WHICH WE PREFER OR IF YOU FORGET, PAY WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
Please remember that when you sign up, I expect you to NOT ENTER A TOURNAMENT FOR THAT WEEKEND! These dates are set and there is ALWAYS a tournament around. When you make the committment… you will be expected to keep it!